Data is the lifeline of an organization.
The idea is that the more data an organization has, the better insights it can glean. As a result, data creates a competitive advantage one organization has over another.
To generate data, an organization must have a place to store it. That begs the question: Where does all this data go?
The Purpose Of A Data Warehouse
A data warehouse is where the data goes.
It acts as the primary repository for all of the data generated by each business system. “Data flows into a data warehouse from transactional systems and other relational databases, and typically includes structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data,” says Amazon. That data is then “processed, transformed, and ingested at a regular cadence.” Various constituents then access the processed data through things like business intelligence tools and spreadsheets so that they can glean insights from which to make decisions.
Data warehouses are either “housed on an enterprise mainframe server or increasingly, in the cloud.”
Why You Should Ditch The Data Warehouse
In theory, a data warehouse sounds great. It’s one place to store all of your data.
However, a few areas mentioned below highlight how TADA provides a superior alternative:
- Quality - Disparate sources can mess up data processing. When all of your data is plugged into TADA, all of that data is now consistent and uniform. This consistency in data quality ensures your team will reveal insights in order to make better decisions.
- Accuracy - An increase in quality data means insights will be more precise. This means that your team can make informed decisions.
- Design - TADA works “out of the box,” so to speak, and requires no special modifications to make it work. The system is built to handle many data types, return them as consistent data to you, and help you get the information you need.
- Performance - Make TADA your own. We built TADA understanding that some users may require customizations. These will not affect the performance of your installation, no matter what customizations you may require.
- Speed and Cost - TADA performs at 10 times the speed of its competitors at one-tenth of the cost. This will allow you to get relay information among your team faster than your competitors.
TADA folds in data from every system in your business, and it gives you accurate, quality data at lightning speed for a competitive price.
If you are interested in a better data storage solution, please don’t hesitate to contact us.